The HOPPECKE sun | power VR L bloc is a sealed lead-acid battery for cyclical applications.
Our innovative gel technology makes it virtually maintenance-free – replenishment with water is not necessary.
Use of a proven tubular plate design ensures excellent cycle stability during operation with partial discharge (partial state of charge), as in solar applications, for example.
A format proven to DIN 40744 makes it extremely versatile. The battery cover with integrated handle system makes mounting and installation very easy.
The use of HOPPECKE system connectors results in the sun | power VR L bloc providing increased short-circuit protection even during installation.
- Maintenance-free regarding water refilling – due to innovative Gel-technology
- Very high cycle stability during PSoC1 operation – due to tubular plate design with efficient charge current acceptance
- Maximum compatibility – dimensions according to DIN 40742
- Optimal space utilization – due to possibility of horizontal arrangement
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Nominal voltage: 6 Vdc and 12 Vdc
- Nominal capacity: 6 Vdc, 205 Ah up to 308 Ah
- Nominal capacity: 12 Vdc, 51 Ah up to 154 Ah
- Technology: VRLA GEL - OPzV
- Contact: Top Terminal
SERVICE LIFE IN CYCLES AND DEPTH OF DISCHARGE
- Village power supplies
- Hybrid systems
- Peak Shaving/voltage stabilisation
- Stations of mobile communications
- Sustainable tourism
- Cathodic corrosion protection
- Pumping systems.