trak | power VR M is a maintenance-free AGM 2-volt cell that is used in high-current applications, such as with the trak | systemizer dynamics.
These products are equipped with the latest HOPPECKE ESS technology and demonstrate significantly reduced sensitivity to harsh external operating conditions. Furthermore, the risk of a thermal runway – an established problem in AGM batteries – is almost fully ruled out.
The cell is incredibly flexible thanks to the option to use it as a horizontal variant.
The trak | power VR M also enables simple handling thanks to the flat battery lid with an integrated handle.
The trak | power VR M also provides improved short-circuit protection during assembly thanks to the use of HOPPECKE system connectors.
HOPPECKE products stand out from the rest of the market thanks to the latest production techniques and continuous process optimisations and meet the quality requirements placed on a premium manufacturer and the demands of our discerning customers.
- Maintenance-free with regard to refilling water thanks to innovative AGM technology
- Low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
- Optimum use of space due to horizontal arrangement
- Increased short-circuit protection already during installation through the use of HOPPECKE system connectors
- Industrial trucks
- Utility vehicles
- Agricultural and construction machinery
- Special-purpose vehicles
- Cleaning machines
- Lifting platforms
- Wheelchairs and rehabilitation equipment
- Recreational vehicles