Standard basic modules specifically for applications with high system voltages
HOPPECKE lithium-ion battery systems have a modular structure. The basic units are designed in such a way that they can be used installed as a group consisting of several modules to form a larger battery system. The lithium-ion modules are available in High Energy (with high energy content) or High Power (with high power density) versions.
HOPPECKE lithium-ion basic modules have to pass extremely strict quality controls. Moreover, HOPPECKE lithium-ion modules are also UN38.3 (“Transport of lithium batteries”) and CE certified. Working closely with various certification bodies and test laboratories allows us to achieve application-specific system certifications for you. High IP protection classes can be achieved through the design and construction of suitable outer packaging (tubs, containers).
- Highly flexible due to modular system structure
- Capable of modular interconnection to battery system up to MWh
- Highest possible level of operational safety thanks to integrated HOPPECKE battery management system
- Long cycle life – up to 3,500 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Voltage-proof up to 1,000 V
- Quick chargeable, with a high load capacity
- Active and passive heating or cooling for optimal perfomance
- Compact dimensions and lightweight structure due to high energy and power density
- Excellent failure safety through intelligent parallel connection of modules
- Nominal voltage: 133 Vdc
- Capacity: 42 Ah
- Weight: 55 kg
- Dimension: 570x250x300 mm